Sunday, August 05, 2012

Missing in action

You could be forgiven for thinking I had fallen off the edge of the world...seeing as I live at the very bottom of the country.  However, my busy study schedule (50 hours per week plus) means that I'm simply not getting to blog.

Here's a medley of photos:

 This was taken at Bluff this morning....
 ...and so was this.  I love the colours of the sky there.
 I made and dyed felt balls for my Professional Practice project.
 This is Bek Pilley, who was teaching a bunch of us how to make hats....
 ...and this is what I made.
The twins were unimpressed with all this.

4 comments:

Nancy J said...

I love the two tones on your hat, and the gull flying, great photos . 50 hours plus, what a busy time, but almost TWO down and one to go. Cheers, Jean

Ali Honey said...

Glad you are still there!
Your felt work looks great. I have a very old relly who used to make beautiful felt. She is now well into her 80s and I'm not sure if she does any craft any more.She used to teach classes too.
You are working very long hours aren't you - so hope you are looking after yourself too. Cheers from up North, Ali.

NZBC said...

Hi Shirley - It's spring - time to get out of the hibernation - and up and at em.

Hope life is good - and the term ending soon. Cheers helen - Auckland

Street Light Poles said...

Woah this blog is excellent i really like reading your articles. Stay up the great paintings! You recognize, a lot of persons are searching around for this information, you can help them greatly.