Sunday, December 12, 2010

Taking a break

Yesterday I had an Open Home so I had to spend some hours sorting, tidying and cleaning, as you do. Consequently, I took a break from the Quilts for Miners project. I have also stopped sorting the heart blocks, as there are enough sorted for 20 quilts at present. I had a rush of completed quilts arriving on Friday. Above is one donated by Linn Norman from Cottonfields in Christchurch.
Please forgive me for not acknowledging the makers of the next 2, as I have now folded them up and put them away.
The last 4 small quilts were made by Pauline at Quilters' Quarters here in Rangiora.

Today I have another Open Home, so maybe I will make a start on the bags that I'm making for my daughter and my son's girlfriend for Christmas. Or maybe not.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Stunning quilts Shirley and you deserve a break. I hope your Open House went well.

Khris said...

Have you thought to contact a distributor of wadding at all to see if they will help you out with the wadding? Just a thought. Hugs Khris