Sunday, July 19, 2009

Where have all the bloggers gone?

Gone to day jobs, every one.
When will they ever learn? (Apologies to Peter, Paul & Mary)

I know I have been very bad at reading others' blogs, and mine is suffering too. Many of my blog friends are now on Facebook and I think that we don't have the same time to spread ourselves over 2 programmes. I have even less time, what with a fulltime job working for someone else, and part-time working for myself. So apologies to those I haven't visited. Mea culpa.

Creativity is also at an all-time low. The best I can offer today is some wicked (that's wicked as a past tense, not evil)dye pieces, where I have placed each end of fabric in a different colour and allowed them to wick up the dyes and meet in the middle.


And the dogs, who are currently in their winter woollies, being twins again.
And little white-eyes feeding on the bird feeder I have hanging on the arch leading to the front lawn.

6 comments:

Linda and Michelle said...

Nice colors on the dyes! I did my first dyeing on Wednesday - came out well.

Featheronawire Sally Bramald said...

Face book is another thing, I think I prefer blogging.
Colin and I fell in love with a champagne standard poodle at Art in Action. Maybe one day....

The Idaho Beauty said...

Gosh, I never thought to do the wicking thing that way. Very clever and very cool results.

I have so many people trying to get me on Facebook because that's where they are posting family photos. I too feel like it is one thing too much to keep track of. I like my blog for keeping people updated.

Doreen K. said...

Love how your dyed pieces came out. Gorgeous color combos.

Judy Alexander said...

Great colors. I love them all.

Sheila said...

It's summer here in Utah and I've been busy camping! I try to catch up with my blog reading weekly. But sometimes the days go by!