Thursday, April 12, 2007

Poodles With Rainbow

When the poodles were puppies, I was often asked by children whether they were twins. It was easier to answer "yes" than try to explain that they probably were octuplets or similar. Anyway, because they're litter mates and have been together all their lives, they're very close and often lie in a heap together.

They were doing this the other morning, when the sun shone through the crystal I have hanging in my living room window. I love the rainbows from crystals - I know they're not actually rainbows but light passing through a prism blah blah. Rainbows just sounds nicer and more magical. And don't we need more of that?

2 comments:

Sheila said...

They are wonderful. I love poodles and have one black mini.

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Your doggies are so pretty.