Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas everyone

I hope all my blog readers have a safe and pleasant Christmas season. For those of other religions and/or nationalities, I hope your enjoy whatever festivities you have.

Here's the table set for breakfast this morning, before we had the croissants with ham and cheese. I might add that this is actually a working table, and seldom used for eating off , but with 4 of us here, we need to use it. The other table in the living room has sewing machines on it. Ah, the pleasures of living alone and only having yourself to please!

Blogger has decided to upgrade me, so this is my first post with New Blogger.

4 comments:

Kate said...

Merry Christmas Shirley - I hope you and your family have a pleasant, stress-free celebration full of good cheer.

Helen said...

I hope you have a lovely day tomorrow and that 2007 is filled with lots of creative energy. all the best

Rayna said...

Wishing you a wonderful holiday and an even better 2007, Shirley!

Deb R said...

Merry Christmas, Shirley!