Sunday, December 24, 2006

Do you have the alcohol gene? Because I never got one.

One of my Christmas cakes. I wanted a fairly modest Christmas, but with the kids in charge, we have excessive amounts of food plus they all drink quite a bit of beer, so there's a lot of that too. Sigh. I appear to be the only person I know who doesn't have the alcohol gene. I can be perfectly silly without a drink.
For the creative content - I made these 2 chemo caps whil at the lyttelton Quilt Show last month. Sophie thought she'd like one (not that she has lost her hair)...
...so I'm making this chestnut brown one for her. Very plain.
And I'm still working on The Virgin Socks. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I definitely don't have the alcohol gene. I get a headache long before I get silly and if I persist in drinking I get really really sick. A bit of a drag actually. Luckily, I am like you and can get silly without the alcohol.
Have a Merry Christmas, although it sounds like you already are!

Anonymous said...

Have a very merry xmas whit ore whit out the alcohol
and a very healthy 2007

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Shirley